It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-10-06

My milk connection vanished

This guy named John at work has been bringing in milk every week. We were talking one day and he basically says it costs as much for a gallon as half a gallon, but he hates waisting the extra milk. I, being green, offer my morning coffee as a solution for the dilemma. I've been using his hard earned gallon of milk for my morning coffee for better than a year.

The bastard drug up. (mumbling) 24 days of vacation. (mumbling much more loudly) What about my needs? (continuing to mumble) That is 192 hours of vacation his first year. (pausing a moment to ponder that thought)

I wish him well. He is good at what he does. The new job sounds right up his ally.

I'm the most obvious choice for those using many of his skills to come to for help. I'm already doing most of my old job, some of a couple of other people's jobs and now I worry I'll get a slice of his duties piled on top as well. No extra pay of course. No extra time off. I can't wait for things to get better in the economy.

So, I'm taking my coffee black for the time being. I like milk in my coffee most of the time. When I am sick, I like it black. The rest of the time I like a ton of sugar and milk in my coffee. I cannot consume that coffee creamer stuff for very long. If I do, bad things happen to my digestion.

No comments: