It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-09-27

Texas Climate

The first draft of cold wind in winter came today.
Today was nothing special. Just another among many.
Summer will counter attack before winter comes.
How will we know when winter is here?

These tings happen in Texas.
Every year is half a winter.
Half a spring and half a fall.
Every year is double portion of summer.

We don't seem to mind much. Most of the time.
People make du just fine.
It ain't always easy. It is sometimes a chore.
Just to walk across the porch for lunch.

Just hope the mosquitoes all dye off this year.
That first cool breeze of fall.
That first whiff of winter blowing by.
That is worth waiting through double summer for.

This is not the worse thing I've ever written. It goes on the blog. How will I know the worse thing I've ever written? Well, I have to die first. Then I can go through my library of output and come to a conclusion. I plan on making this as daunting a task as possible. Thus, it goes on the blog. Even if I don't particularly think much of it, here it is.

No comments: