It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-09-01

Personal health

First thing in the morning

I have to say I was in a much better mood today than the past couple days. I've been sick an miserable the last couple days. Nat was kind enough to give me a ride to work yesterday. I wouldn't have made it.

I do not feel better mucus wise. I do have more energy. I slept better last night as well. This whole energy thing cannot last. I'm in a better mood. I even got sprayed pretty good by a sprinkler this morning and got over it.

After 2 hours

Already feeling the pinch. My sinuses are talking to me. I had to activate some software by phone which means reading number aloud off the screen in to the hand set. The frustration of all those numbers took a toll on my physical and spiritual well being.

I've noticed that I like black coffee when I'm under the weather. It may be the taste of the milk. Normally, I go through fazes that last a couple of months at a time where I drink black coffee or loaded sweet coffee.

Wait a minute. "under the weather" What does that even mean. It is August, hot, humid South East Texas weather.

Before lunch

Coughing, weak, tired. runny nose, these things are the new normal. My attitude is falling victim to the disease.

Lunch

I felt like crap just before lunch. I walked around the parking garage and called Nat. She was in to her show so we didn't talk for long. Grandma got back from vacation. Apparently they all had fun. Good deal. Walking around seemed to help a bit. My attitude is better, but I'm still worn out and panting. No, I didn't eat. I didn't feel like it. I did have a Mnt Dew.

15:30

It is getting in to my chest. I can feel it. I wish I had brought some mouth wash to gargle with. I need to do the nose gravy boat thing every day. This should flush the bad stuff and maybe get me on the road to recovery. I'm off to take some medicine.

17:00

Never did take medicine. Feel better. Do not feel feverish.

No comments: