It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-09-27

Notes:

In the UK, if you want to rent a BlueRay DVD, you must do it from a brik and mortar business. That is, you cannot rent a BlueRay online in the UK. This creates an artificial preciousness. It also makes me glad I am not one of the fools in a rural area who bought a BlueRay player. I live in the U. S. and I have zero interest in buying a BlueRay player.

Some Japanese film was shot at 25 frames per second. The seventh reel was optional apparently. No one could tell the difference except for the amount of sleep they obtained.

All the BOINC projects suck.

Everything goes on the blog. That is my new rule. I've said this before, but I need to stick with it.

Credit cards are coming out with apps for phones to allow payments for things like subway fairs and candy bars. It just seems like another excuse for people to steel phones.

No comments: