It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-09-24

Notes:

Someone put a Stargate in their front yard. How cool is that?

A couple of the tech podcasts I frequent are all kinds of happy about a new microphone that plugs in to a jack on the bottom of the newer devices. I have an older one. The sound quality is not that bad on the Flip I have, but this is an area where they left a lot of room for improvement. Now that there is come competition, I think Flip devices are a bit over priced. They need a light/flash and exchangeable SD cards.

Antibiotics should not be taken with alcohol. This is a myth according to Dr Karl. This came about because the original use of antibiotics was for sexually transmitted diseases. If you consume alcohol, you become disinhibited and may pass the sexually transmitted disease to someone before it is cured.

We had a storm go past at lunch time. A couple folks got stuck out in it. It was gone in no time. Would have made a good time lapse.

Remember the hat with a monocular on it? I have been thinking of trying to make a hat that has a camera mount. I noticed one for sale a while back. I can do a better job. I believe I blogged about this very idea well before the company started selling them.

There is a guy claiming caffeine drove him to kill his wife. No one is buying it.

Wind turbines make noise. Offshore wind farms cost nearly as much per kilowatt hour as a nuclear plant. Nuclear is at least pretty quiet.

I cannot express how much it pisses me off to have to reboot my phone to send a goddamn text message.

No comments: