It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-09-20

Notes:

It was just about all I had to make it in to work this morning.

A guy at work said he was pretty good a soccer as a youth, but realized he was never going to be as good as the Mexican kids. I heard from someone else that some of the Mexican kids miss school days to attend or play in soccer matches.

The costs for china are heading upward. Both labor and material costs are going up. There may be 1.x billion people in China, but they seem to have the same issues with the middle class getting tired of paying for everything that the west has. Go figure.

Several interviews have been done lately that tout small business of people who have lost their job, or left their job in these hard times and

The NFL argument in the news is being called a battle between billionaires and millionaires. That sounds about right to me. The players are considering dissolving the union of players to prevent a lockout. The union cannot sue the owners, but the individual players, as a gang or class action, could indeed sue the owners. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Dr Karl introduced pain free fishing. You throw the fish in to freezing cold water and let them loose consciousness. Then you leave them in the air and they suffocate without waking up. I think he said 30 minutes in the ice. I always thought pain free fishing involved not sitting on any hooks.

My tooth hurts. I've had a sinus infection that keeps trying to get in my lungs. I've self medicated for over a week now. I missed Friday because I was a mess. Well, now my tooth hurts. I can tell it is the gum, not the tooth itself. It hurts when I bite down. This means infection in the gums. It is the tooth that has a root right under my sinus. This is not a good thing. It is feeling better since last night. Wish me luck.

Remember me complaining about the Twitter app not allowing direct access to a new tweet? I was pissed that you had to go through a menu item to start a new Tweet. "They just don't get it". I don't get it. You have to hit the top bar and drag down to get a new tweet entry box to show up. Who knew? I'm over forty. Give me a break.

No comments: