It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-09-07

Notes:

I shot my first time lapse today. Well, I shot my first video that I will attempt to make in to a time lapse. It was just of rain outside my office window. I'll attempt to put it to some of that free music that I ran across yesterday. Time lapse need music I think.

Made it to work this morning without getting rained on. Considering the looks of the sky at the time, it was miraculous.

Set up my first new user last Friday. Got to watch them long in this morning. Something very satisfying about that.

Lunch kind of sucked today. I didn't clock out until every one else was clocking in. That is almost normal. I screwed up the easy-mack and ended up eating mac and cheese soup. I used hot water instead of the microwave so the noodles were kind of crunchy. Fail. Following the directions tomorrow.

No comments: