It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-09-30

Metro missing an opportunity

Most of the time I might notice one person drinking coffee or eating something on the bus. This morning, the guy in front of me had a coffee. The guy behind me was eating chips. The guy to my right was eating something that looked like a bagel. I have to wait till I get to work to get free coffee. It would be nice if I had the money to eat breakfast.

How do people afford to eat stuff on the go every day? There must be a load of money in this area. There is a little cafe in our building that is open for breakfast and lunch. I ate there yesterday. The sandwich I had was pretty good.

How many business plans have come about that put the selling of food on a Metro bus? I bet they do it in Europe or Japan. Even just a vending machine would sell stuff like mad. What else is there to do on a bus?

  • Read. BAH!!!
  • Surf the net on your phone if you have one.
  • Talk to a stranger. Who the hell needs that? Do you know the kind of people who ride the bus?
  • Sleep. This is dangerous because you will wake up at the bus barn.

There are signs all over the bus. No food. No drink. No noise. No ignoring the rules.

No comments: