It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-09-06

Free music links, public domain PD music

music that you can use without fear from copyright holders. Perfect for youtube and such. Please let me know if you find out I am incorrect. I will be happy to comply with rights holders. I have not used all these places and I do not pretend to have read all the pertinent information on each site.

incompetech.com and audionautix.com -- All music released under Creative Commons Attribution licence and available at no cost. All users may use all music for free, and legally.
freepd.com -- All music explicitly released into the public domain by the authors/performers and free for use by anyone for any purpose, even without attribution.

I stumbled across some good music on incompetech.con. It doesn't even sound like free junk music either. Found one that would be perfect for a storm time lapse. It is called "At Rest". Can't wait to try it out.

No comments: