It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-08-09

Swimming

We went swimming Saturday morning. Bill was kind enough to invite us over to his son's house while they were out of town. They have a lovely home. Their back yard is huge and covered in trees. There is a nice garden of some kind on one side and there is this little court yard area behind the master bed room that is very interesting. The coolest thing is the odd shape of the yard. They live on a culdesac and their yard appears to be that one where they just took all the left over bits they could not put a whole house on and slapped it all in to one area. This must be the place where Nat go the idea for the little relaxation area in the back yard.

We had to stop in at Wal-Mart the night before to get me a new swimsuit. I had left my old suit at Heath and Nickie's place a couple weeks ago during another party. They had a heck of a selection for $7. How can you beat that price? I know from now on that I'm buying all my swim ware and accessories early to mid August from now on.

I took the camera. I shot a video. I've been hurting for something to shoot for over a week. I also took the waterproof case. It worked magnificently. I did not take it deep. I jumped off the board and under the water about three cm a couple of times. I'm highly terrified of testing that cheap case. This is a good thing.

Elle just can't get enough of just about everything. She doesn't want to leave when so much as anything is going on. She will swim until she drowns. She will play Magog, or solitaire for hours. I wander if she would like Tetras. I don't want her to get an RSD. That is for when she is much older. Thirteen at least.

No comments: