It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-08-25

Notes:

Podcasts and vlogs are very concerned about time. So many folks are tied in to the idea of a show that is a set period of time. Many of the shows go to great lengths to make shows end on a zero. The shows that stick to good content and smooth flow regardless of end point work just fine to me. I suppose there is no problem with aiming at a length.

Obama has taken 9 vacations in his first 20 months. Imagine a Republican doing this. That is something like 70 days. I wish I could take 70 days.

I stepped in a hole this morning. This is normal. The ground I walk down is insanely uneven and torn up. The powers that be keep putting in cables and conduits under the ground along that easement. I'm not sure they could put in a sidewalk that was not designed to be picked up and dug under. Anyway, I didn't twist my ankle. I suppose you have to win one once in a while to prove it is possible.

No comments: