It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-08-04

Notes

I was listening to a podcast from RRR (triple R radon somewhere in Australia). The person talking came right out and said he makes illegal recordings of TV shows so he can watch them later. It is cheaper than a DVR. What I bet he was really doing was downloading the shows from a torrent site. The laws in Australia are draconian when it comes to copy right. I've wandered how the heck people can live with some of the nuts laws in Australia. It turns out, it isn't too bad because people just break them.

Nat bought me a tie yesterday. It scares me because she mentioned it would work for a funeral. Her mother is in pretty bad shape. She is a tough old broad, but we all have a tether that stretches only so far. I'm missing a jacket. I may have to barrow when the time comes. Drag just thinking about it.

Linux comes with the utilities you need to send email. Windows is lacking. You have to install another program just to achieve the most basic functionality. Most use Blat.

The last audio CD I purchased was that one where all the bands got together and covered cartoon themes. I have long since lost it. The CD player on my twelve year old stereo is dead and has been for at least 2 moves. I don't even know if my computer will play audio CDs.

The word "Hello" did not show up until 1830.

No comments: