It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-08-17

I hate people

Jury convicts former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich of making false statement to the FBI, hung on all 23 other counts.

CNN headline email

Western Civilization is doomed. This guy is as crooked as a cornered snake, but he makes the trains run on time. That is a reference to Mussolini.

The people of the U. S. need to wake up and start flushing these dirt bags down the toilet. Every member of the jury needs to be investigated for accepting bribes or being threatened. This bastard is going to get off with a slap on the wrist if this stands.

I know I was not on the jury. I know I do not know all the facts. I know my accusations are unfair. The bad man is going to win, again. Politicians are going to learn that it doesn't matter how they treat their constituents because as long as the right palms get greased, it will all come out in the wash.

Dammit!!!

No comments: