It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-08-18

Grilling

A couple years ago I learned that the people at 911 don't really know where I live. If I call from a mobile phone, I have to be quite descriptive to get them to the correct place. One of the operators gave me our Keymap reference number, but I didn't have a pen and forgot it. Need to looks this up.

Why you ask?

I must be getting old because I'm just starting to get the hankering for grilling. I have no idea what I'm doing. This should be fun. The only grill we have is an old crappy charcoal grill that is filthy, rusty and full of bugs. We also have no long forks or tongs to my knowledge. They have been lost, rusted out of existence, or been hocked on eBay by the insects in our garage.

it isn't like I want to roast a pig. That is best done in a pit anyway. I've mentioned not wanting to dig in the back yard. I just want to cook burgers and hot dogs. Maybe some sausage. ... some ribs maybe ... pork chops. Can't do a brisket on that thing. I would need a smoker to do any good at a brisket.

No comments: