It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-07-03

Sleeper

No, no the movie.

What is a sleeper. Whel, this is a sleeper. This guy is not the first one I've heard of putting a hot engion in a wagon in order to make people in stock Mustangs look like idiots.

I knew a guy named Shaggy after high school who suped up his Ford Ranger pickup 4 banger and would smoke stock Mustangs.

Not the same car, but on the same idea of a grocery grabber popping a wheely in a drag race. Nice.

UPDATE 2010-07-03 19-50 (or so)

I've watched this video like three times now. Each time I picture pulling up next to some corvette on Westheimer not far from my house. I would love the idea of beetling those assholes at their own game. I'm not aloud in the game. I admit this has something to do with my dislike of the practice.

The spell checker in GEdit substituted wisenheimer for Westheimer. That is a trip.

No comments: