It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-07-30

Notes

I got to sleep in an hour and a half this morning. Nat gave me a ride in. I missed yesterday of work because my foot is bugging me.

Listening to one of the financial podcasts out of the U. K. Tells me that the rest of the world fully expects the U. K. to take a back seat from no on when it comes to the financial world. The same thing is happening to the U. S. and no one seems to notice. Between India and China, the world is going to take a serious left turn for western civilization. In the next couple decades (if not years) the power structure of the planet is going to shift.

They still have milkmen.

Rwanda was 70% female after the recent war. Rwanda is the only country in the world with more women in Parliament than men.

You have heard of energy drinks. Well, now there are help you sleep and relax drinks out there. Be aware, they are not regulated.

Even a burned spy has more fun than an accountant.

No comments: