It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-07-15

Me and Tea

So, we went to Berger King. We asked for iced tea, among other things. The lady taking our order didn't sound like she was in to being there today. Nat and I have had this same discussion with half the fast food places in the Houston area.

The chick is like "It isn't sweet. Is that OK?"
"Yes, thank you."
"So, do you want it?"
"Yes please."

We got home and it was a coke.

Should have put money on it. I've asked for diet tea. I've asked for unsweet tea. I've asked for regular tea. It is always a challenge. It is no particular type of person who doesn't get it.

When I was growing up, sweet tea was asked for by name. Iced tea was just hat water, a tea bag or five and time. That was the magic formula. Nothing special, except it was served slopping over with ice and kept full at all times.

No comments: