It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-07-23

Lunch conversation

  • I was the envy of some today because I had macaroni and cheese. Thanks Nat.
  • Off-Broadway shows. I actually participated in the conversation a bit.
  • Time
    • Some people, like me, are early and want to be early.
    • Others think that being early is a waist of time. Both are valid. Nothing is wrong.
    • When you add a second person (spouse) in to the mix, the time it takes to do anything more than doubles.
  • Videos
    • There was a comment of my video about the monocular. They were surprised how well it worked. I was too honestly.
    • Tim took a timelaps video of his trip in to work this morning. It will be up soon. I like doing this sort of thing. I do not have the equipment.
  • Drinking too much coffee and sodas, 5 hour energy, who knows what else. It is all bad for you. Drink water. Eat stuff that grows out of the ground or eats what grows out of the ground.

No one brought up movies or video games. It was weird.

No comments: