It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-07-15

Lunch conversation

The cats dogs conversation started when Bill made the comment that one of our coworkers was under the table waiting for scraps. The BP conversation started when someone came in to the lunch room to ask a question about a customer and the two people spewed a dozen acronyms. BP dosn't actually stand for anything. That is the company's name.

  • Cats vs Dogs
    • Dogs are too much work.
    • Cats are useless.
    • Cats are good for target practise.
  • BP
    • I heard the cap finally worked.
    • I heard the cap didn't work.
    • I heard the government made them open the valves for 24 hours just to measure the flow rate so they would know how much to fine BP.
      • Sounds like something our government would do.
    • I heard there is a break in the pipe under the sea floor so there is not much hope of capping the leak. It will just ooze up somewhere else.

No comments: