- "Ferocious" while speaking about the job market.
- "70 applicants per vacancy"
- "No one ever asked employers if they needed double the graduates in the last fifteen years."
- "There are going to be hundreds of thousands of additional job losses in the U. K. yet."
- "Don't touch property with a barge pole." when asked about buying a home.
- "Households do worse during the recovery than the re recession."
It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.
Heard while listing to podcasts about U. K. Financial well being. (all from memory)
Posted by Kelly Hawkins at Wednesday, July 07, 2010