It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-05-13

Work today

I finally managed to catch the UPS guys in the Target parking lot next to our work. I've had pictures up on Facebook for a while. I'm not the only one who has noticed this phenomena. Now I have video evidence of what is going on. They are swapping packages for the afternoon delivery schedule. I was hoping for so much more.

There was an earth mover in front of our building, right next to the building, with a jack hammer attachment. It banged away on that side of the building all day. “tak tak tak TAK TAK TAK tak tak tak tak!” Pause ... repeat. Did I mention it was all day? Thank God I'm on the other side of the building. We only have people raising and lowering roof repair bits past our windows a couple times a day.

The mover reminded me of Mars Attacks where the aliens aim this monstrous ray gun at the old lady's head. It was the “tak tak”, I'm sure of it. Hope no one's head explodes.

This is my first attempt of adding a little intro to the video. This almost qualifies as a vlog, but not quite. I'll work on it.

No comments: