It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-05-09

Saturday

We went to visit Nat Mom yesterday at the hospital. I wasn't supposed to go originally, but I did. Every time she needed to get out of bed for a procedure or to take a bath, I wouldexcuse myself and walk around the area taking pictures. I filmed the ride in, and a few other random things. Noting worth writing home about. I guess I'll blog it if it kills me.

The videos I shot are mostly terrible. I may not put one up. Well, maybe something very short and cut to ribbons. I'm not going to cross post it to Facebook and Twitter. Well, maybe. We will have to find out after I cut the video.

This little adventure took the entire day. We went to a place called Texas Roadhouse. The food was 95% salt. My heart is beating funny today because of the Salt Palace. The waiter was a little too friendly. I felt like I was going to slip and bust my ass on the peanut shells all over the floor for the ambiance. Fresh veggies are more than broccoli and carrots. A Cesar salad is more than letos cheese and half a bottle of dressing. Should have gone to Denny's. 

Quick Video (don't watch it. It is boring)

Pictures

The pictures are not half bad. 

Link

Map of the campus


View Larger Map

Note the cement culvert running down the East side of the area. That is one of the pictures in the bundle.

No comments: