It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-05-30

Poolless party

Nat and I got invited to a party at a friend's place. He got a house recently. It kind of hits close to my home because it is not far from a major road and he has the ass end of a strip mall right behind him. Nat and I have a fish market and a bar right in front of us and a night club on the other side. He has a half price books. We win for shit circumstances.

The food was pretty good. He served up all kinds of barbecue, but also had several vegetable trays. You know those prebuilt ones. They were great.

We walked in kind of on the late side. Pretty much every one who was drinking was drunk. as I walked up, I got a warning to be careful because they were throwing people in the pool. I brought a water resistant case and swim trunks. Still, I just don't like being bodily thrown in a pool. So, I didn't go out back until well after dark and most others had left.

We watched a movie. We watched another movie. I got an Irish coffee. We ate some popcorn. We argued with a drunk guy.

Did I mention that this is one of our redneck friends. Most of his friends are rednecks. Nothing wrong with that. I have the occasion to be a redneck. 

I shot a bunch of video that all sucked. I ended up deleting the footage. I was hoping to get some waterborne footage, but it seems we were a bit late. Maybe if we had made it to the party before people started getting thrown in. Who knows.

No comments: