It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-05-27

Notes:

Some say there is evidence that North Korea is gearing up for war. I sincerely hope not. The Norks may lack enough food and energy to feed their own people, but they can make a mess and get millions killed in the process.

I called in on the grass along Westheimer where I walk .It is getting hard to walk through. I had to transfer through about seven people before I got to the guy who said “We started that section yesterday. It will take us a couple days to make it out to the county line. “ What timing.

I'm trying to think of something I learned today. There were a couple things. I had to order a bunch of 2 head KVMs today at work. They have gotten much cheaper than I member them. I also found a mouse/keyboard combo that would have been very handy for me a couple months ago.

Thank you Lord for the blank page. For, no page may be filled with life that is not born blank. May I scrawl pages to life?

Permanent is a not a state. Forever is not a goal or a measure. Eternity is more real because it has an end by definition.

You can measure distance in a straight line in Google Maps. It takes a bit of doing. We live 46 miles or so from the coast and 32 miles from the ship channel.

No comments: