It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-05-25

Note:

Damn you blank page. Damn you to hell!!!!

I updated from Red Hat 5.4 to Red Hat 5.5 on my work machine. Things seemed to go well. That is, until I tried to drag and drop a file to the trash can. It would not let me. I tried hitting the delete key in the GUI and nothing. My user account is on the network. I had to change the rights to my .Trash file to 777 in order to move files to the trash can in Gnome. It worked before. What a drag. =]

Most of my day today was spent a) setting up a couple virtual build machines and b) finding hardware, mice and keyboards for people starting soon. Mainly I updated my spreadsheet every seven minutes. It is funny

Got the laptop kind of running. My laptop does not like the 2.6.32 kernel. I had to revert to the 2.6.31 to get it running in anything beyond low graphics mode. it is far better than nothing. That is for sure.

No comments: