It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-05-12

Note:

Great. They say it will be a bad hurricane season this year. We just don't need any hurricanes this year. No year for that matter. The place where we had water get in last time has been fixed, hopefully. Still, we just don't need any hurricanes.

I like Science Friday from NPR. They have a liberal political bend and would deny it because they do not know where center is, but fact abound none the less. I've learned things from this show that I carry with me.

Will someone please tell my boss to stop making me put Windows XP on laptops. It is too old. No one updates the drivers for hardware that has drivers and new laptops have hardware that is just plane not supported under Windows XP and never will be. It is a nightmare on some systems. I have to grind up the internet and poor it through a siv to find drivers. Sometimes I come up empty. Ubuntu seems to work fine. Can I use that? It's free. The boss man just glares.

I still need to call the dentist in the building where I work. I need some work done. I wonder if Nat will like him too.

No comments: