It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-05-26

All of existence as of 17:45 this afternoon

Yes, my life is moving along through my sea of bullet points on my way to the final bullet point at the bottom of the master list labeled “Die'”. There is another page of notes and bullets after this, but the pages are stuck together and I cannot read anything by holding a light up behind the paper. I have faith there is more to do.

Increasingly I feel out of control of what is going on around me, to me, because of me. This is not a sense of loss, it is a sense of realization. It has always been this way, I'm just now noticing it. I call this pivot point in my existence “Turning 40”. It took a long time to follow the other pivot point in my teens where I realized I had control of myself and my environment to a point that I labeled “Puberty”.

Every one is out to get my information. There is value connecting people and what they pay money for. The next time someone asks me for my name, I'm going to ask them how much they are going to give me for it. Is it worth a 10% discount on whatever? My credit card company just hands over that information at point of sale. Sounds like I should have a chat with my Bank.

No comments: