It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-04-14

Notes:

I shaved my goatee this past weekend. Every one at my company has mentioned it it seems. I intend to grow it back, but don't be surprised if a very red beard shows up.

This guy on one of the podcasts yesterday was talking about a motor vehicle that someone dalled up to look like a Battlestar Galactica fighter. Pretty cool idea, but the podcaster kept saying that it had a "small black Chevi engine" and was wondering why you needed to know the color of the motor. It is "Chevi small block" you nerd! The large block was for engine sizes of 454 cubic inches and such. A small block is for 350 and less or so. The numbers may very. The engines are physically different sizes and use different cranks. Two different blocks.

Why did the lobster not want to share it's food? Because it is shellfish. (dinner party download)

No comments: