It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-04-08

News:

There was a story on one of the podcasts about the battle of the bulge (fat taxes) in Bulgaria. They have run out of real news.

A couple podcasts that I normally listen to have turned in to "What can I do with an iPad?" shows. It is annoying. Get over this thing. It is not the device, it is the rights and access that will make it or break it. Every single old school publisher on Earth is betting that people will enjoy taking this thing in the toilet to read their paper and pay for the privilege. They may have sold a bunch of these things, but people haven't gotten the third month's bills yet.

I shot some bad video on the way home. It took me a while to get thing laid out in the editor. I rendered it. Then I did something that I've noticed is a waining art. I watched the video before publishing it. The whole first section was so bad that I went back and just removed it. It took a while to re-rip and it made me stay up a bit later than I hoped. It is a better products. 

No comments: