It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-04-30

News saturation

Four Dudes on Tech had a podcast that started with “No Apple and no Google.” They were sick of the news stories. I agree. I'm tired of hearing about both of them for a bit. They have overshot their most recent news cycle.

I say we add politics to that list. I tell you, half the crazy shit that happens in politics happens only because people want to keep their catastrophe of choice stays in the news.

What kinds of things should be added to this list?

  • Bankers. Hang them or forgive them dammit.

  • CEOs of corporations who suck at their job.

  • Private lives of politicians. Find a line and leave the little stuff to the authorities.

  • Real life pirates.

  • Green. I'm sick of all things green. Green used ot be my favorite color, but I'm going to pick another color because I'm sick of gree.

  • Sports. I have always sucked at sports so I'm tired of hearing about them.

  • Swine flu. Now they are bitching about the sky falling and the waist vaccine.

  • Grace and the European Union having to bail out train wreck countries that never should have been trusted with a credit card.

What kinds of things should be covered more?

  • What are your rights and how do you enforce them?

  • What rights have you lost recently as a citizen of the U. S.?

I'll hold my breath.

No comments: