It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-03-27

This guy!

Pat Condell is something else. I've listened to his rants over a couple years no I should think. He has strong opinions and I'm so very glad he has put them somewhere I can find them.

I do not agree with everything he rants about. I do not check his facts. I respect his opinion only as far as I am too lazy to look things up. I've heard the argument that the Catholic church should be blamed for Jew hatred. In a small way, I agree.

What was the conflict before Jesus came along? I blame Usury. I've ranted on this myself before. I've been told that Jews were aloud to charge interest on loaned money and others were not. That is the sort of thing that would cause people to hate one another. I do not know enough to be sure.

Pat, please keep ranting. Everyone please keep ranting. Stand on the highest web page and shout to the universe. Let all with bandwidth hear and listen. Get your facts straight. Do the homework and math. Be prepared to be Fisked.

No comments: