It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-03-23

Notes:

Someone in one of the podcasts was trying to compare the big bang to a hand grenade.The problem is that there was no outside of the hand grenade. It was just an explosion with no reason or so the stories go. You would have had to observe the big bang from inside the grenade.

Facebook past Google as the number one visited site in the U. S.. Pretty cool. 14% of all U. S. page visits over a week period. That is just frightening. I don't even like Facebook.

My mother got a guitar. She got an acoustic electric. It is awesome. The little practice amp she got is very quiet. There is no hiss at all. The feel of the instrument is tight. It has a built in tuner. How cool is that? it makes me nostalgic for the days I attempted to play a guitar. Too bad I was so horrible at it.

No comments: