It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-03-01

Morning Rain

Right before I walked out the door, the weather was almost clear. The weather shill said the storms were on their way. By the time I walked out the door, the rain was poring. The walk in was sloshy and wet.

The traffic was nuts. Right after  I got on the bus, someone ran a very red light in order to cut off the bus. They were turning right and so was the bus. The bus driver honked. Nearly the same thing happened right in front of my work. Moments before I got of the bus, someone cut off the bus and mad the driver hit the breaks. This prompted another honk. The conditions were slippery. People just have no idea how much danger they are placing on the people riding the bus.

Not ten minutes after I walked in the door, the rain stopped. People who came in right after me said shit like "I thought it was supposed to rain this morning." Most of the day my legs were wet and socks, from dripping down my leg, felt damp.

eh.

No comments: