It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-02-08

Super Bowl

I did not watch the Super Bowl. I did read a summery. It sounds like a nail-biter where the underdog pulled a rabbit out of their hat at the last moment. Not too shabby. Still kind of glad that I didn't watch. It is just a bunch of guys hitting each other with a ball getting tossed around. It is all too involved for me.

it was interesting listening to several day old podcasts on Monday making predictions about the game.  Some guy was interviewed from the New Orleans city government was all about "The Saints are going to take it all. The national media has it wrong." He held the company line for sure. He was completely right too.

Someone had an audio recorder ready on Bourbon Street and captured a general hooray from the crowded bars in the area. Nice. It must be nice having that kind of comradely when that cool of a thing happens to the home team. It reminds me of the sweep the Rockets performed all those years ago and Richmond was simply clogged with people celebrating with brooms in their hands.

Blogs were a bit light yesterday. I noticed several blogs mentioning the game with a 'light posting' notice. Some just didn't post. Some of the professional blogs seemed to make a point of posting something off topic. Some of the gather of the minds kind of blogs had revelries going. those were the interesting ones. If any one had prebuilt, time delayed posts, I didn't notice.

No comments: