It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-02-18

Notes:

I started messing with Linux at Red Hat 6.11.  Now Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 is in the pipeline. I don't know when the beta will come out, but I hear whispers of it's presents round the back corners of chat rooms. Someone came in to my office this morning and mentioned Red Hat 5.4. It took a while to get 5.4 on our network because of the CentOS repos taking so long.  Not much new in 5.4 that I noticed. I could go over the release notes I suppose, but I just don't care.

A friend of mine had a really frightening ear infection recently. Now, my left ear feels like it is getting sick. I do not need ear surgery.

I got more news alerts today than in a long time.

  • The train wreck in East Houston.
  • The guy in Austin who flew a plane in to the IRS building.
  • IAEA finally woke up about Iran building a warhead for a nuke.

No comments: