It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-02-13

Notes:

I have a hard time finding motivation to write anything lately. I'm not sure why. It might be the weather. It has been cold and rainy. It may be that winter doldrum that I'm fighting. It might be work. I've been working hard lately. There has been a lot to do. It has been interesting and kind of fun to learn new things. Still, it has taken a bit out of me. It might be that I'm watching videos of people doing silly things like talking to the camera lately. I've been watching vlogs on mass. I'm trying to figure out what works and what does not.

Some video camera had an interesting feature. If you hit record, you had some way of making the camera capturing some amount of time before you hit record. If the camera was on and in a stand by mode, it was really capturing video and round-robin recording the last umpteen seconds that you could add to the beginning of your recording. Interesting feature. I'm not sure how usefully that is. Most of the time I miss a video, I'm miles from my video camera.

Google Buzz seems a couple years late and a couple notches low. I was automatically following people and automatically being followed by like five people. I'm just not interested in yet another social networking gadget t ordeal with.

No comments: