It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-02-08

Notes:

When I was very young, someone asked me "What do you want to  be when you grow up?" I answered "Something to do with computers." That is exactly what I got. That should be my job title. "Something to do with computers." That is what I do.

I've caught myself using the camera on my phone several times over the last couple months. Mostly to capture blue Screens of Death on Windows boxes in order to document the crashes. it is easy to snap a  pic and email it to myself. Then it just pops straight in to a ticket. Easy-peasy.

Census workers can make $17 an hour. Where do I sign up? All positions are temporary. Everything in life is temporary if you think about it. The Pyramids are not truly permanent. Thankfully, we don't have to do everything on geologic time scales.

No comments: