It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-02-18

IAEA wakes up

The IAEA admits that Iran may be building a nuke for a warhead. This was filed under the "Well Duhhh!" category. Are they the last people on earth to figure this out? Where have they been for the past three years?

Have they, the IAEA, just been holding off on saying this until it was too late to gently push Iran in the direction of something peaceful? Was this a political ploy. Was it a way to keep dialog going?

Was it bullshit!?! Did they just not get it? Are we sending idiots to the ends of the Earth to verify the lack of nuclear ambition in demagogic states that have threatened to wipe other countries off the map only because of the dominant religion of that stat? Are we?!?

I'm getting tired of very important people playing games with my well being. I'm tired of being a pawn in their threats and rhetoric. I will not be satisfied until I have a collection of nukes and the means to deliver them to any living entity in the universe that could do more harm than give me the sniffles.

No comments: