It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-01-03

Video Comment

I got a comment on my latest video on YouTube. Someone asked where I got the lens and how it fit. It is a bit stressful getting comments. They so easily turn on you. It seems like most people who leave comments are just about to be a bastard. I like comments like this. I don't mind answering them. I am so often tempted to just turn them off on the blog and on most other social media. That kind of defeats the point, I know, but it is still a temptation.

Comment

where did you buy that lens? and does it fit around the entire lens or is ti partly on the glass?

Response

I got it at Amazon for under $30 drive out. The lens mount sits on the outside of the glass. it is a small metal ring with adhesive on one side. Make sure you center it. I figure if I have to take it off, the glass at that spot of the Flip doesn't have to be clear or unscratched for the camera to work properly.

No comments: