It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-01-06

Social Sites

Twitter and Facebook are loosing their luster for me. I'm getting tired of reading them and I'm getting tire of writing comments on them. I just don't have anything interesting to say to be honest. The one liners were cool for a while. I'm short messaged out. What I have to say doesn't fit.

This doesn't mean I'm going become any more of hermit than I already am. I'm just not going to stick with hourly updates on every one. I've been checking both about once a day recently and I'm much happier with what I'm learning about people.

Now I'm upset that I paid so much for my phone. The Facebook programs I've tried suck. The web page on my phone blows. You can't get to the videos properly. Pictures look funky. It takes forever to load. All of that will get worked ou in the wash soon. Either phones need to run Flash or Flash needs to get replaced by something much much better all together.

Too many people are happy in my circle. I enjoy people who are mad for tweeting about how miserable they are and how every one is pissing them off. When they get happy for whatever reason I don't want ot follow them any more. This has happened a couple times. Fames people are usually boring in my experience..

Spammers and advertisers are rapidly catching up to social media. Every company got a web page. Every company has a fan page on Facebook and now they all have twitter feeds and blogs. I just don't care about what you have to say. Get off my internet!

I've already griped about the sand box affect of these sites. It seems like they, Facebook and MySpace, are getting worse at providing so many services you would never want to go to any other site. you cannot then reference your content from a third site like a blog on a different service. Someone has to pay for the bandwidth. It still pisses me off.

No comments: