It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-01-31

Slippery Slope

I let the fact that Sundays are the last day of the weekend affect my ability to enjoy myself on Sundays. Yes, I have to go back to work tomorrow. That does not mean I can't have some fun. I know this consciously, but it happens.

Justin and Lance have a music thing tonight. I've been looking forward to videoing them just for something to put up on YouTube. This show is not far from my house. Nat doesn't want to go. She is worried about her mother tomorrow.

Tomorrow I go to work, Nat goes to visit her mom. Elle is with Bill. I wish there were a better way to relax while worrying about tomorrow. I mean, tomorrow will get here weather I like it or not. It doesn't matter how well I prepare, or how much I fret. If tomorrow does not come then why was I worried?

Right now I'm waiting for a text or a tweet telling me the right time to show up at J. P. Hops House. Sundays are open mike night.

No comments: