It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-01-26

Notes:

Five failed banks were taken over last Friday. Don't be surprised if our government wants to start handing out "toxic assets" are handed out as tax refunds pretty soon. I'll take cash thank you.

This morning I accidentally hit the delete key and blue away all my podcasts on my Linux box at work. This was on a thumb drive. Those file do not show up in the trash can that is on the desktop. However, there is another trash can on the thumb drive that you have to go look in. Some times files show up there and some times they do not. Not every version of Linux uses the hidden folder. Some Linux distros use different names. This morning, the files were there. I used the command line to moved them back to a folder where the GUI could see them. I'm not sure, but it doesn't seem like there is a way to see hidden files and folders from the GUI. I suppose this is a good thing.

45 BC is the first year that January first was drawn up as the break of the new year.

No comments: