It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-01-25

Notes:

Linux is 1.2% or 6.x% of market share for the OS share. I'm not sure of the details. It depends on who you listen to. I've blogged before that I almost hope it does not become too popular. Linux has managed to stay off the malware radar for the most part.

Don't define points and lines. Define their relationships. It is impossible to define a point and a line on to themselves. They don't exist and the idea of how to work with them is abstract. This translates to reality. It is no wonder politics is so difficult. We are aloud to define relationships but not people. Defining people is discrimination. Defining relationships is a no fly list.

There was a guy on the bus reading a book that was six inches thick. He was at the beginning of the book. I nearly went over and asked him what the book was just so I would know how to write it up in the blog. That wasn't happening.

Nat's iPod Touch will not recognize my wireless router. I can get my laptop and my phone on the wireless network. her iPhod refuses. It has something to do with the 'password' vs 'WEP key'. My laptop and phone both say 'enter the key' and her iPod says 'enter the password'. I looked around online and found a couple places where they said to enter the password or WEP key in the password field. That did not work. I think my router is just out of date. I bet the protocols have moved on. I have a slightly newer router. I don't know if it has the features I want. I may have to give it a try.

"Are you the pidgin or the stature today?"

I updated my work machine from Red Hat 5.3 to Red Hat 5.4 using the repos that I downloaded. I was so confident that it would work I made backups and said a prayer. I did have to rebuild and install the the video driver. Everything else seems to be working fine. I'll turn the repos loose on the company tomorrow.

No comments: