It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-01-21

Notes:

Everything seems to work on the new phone. Shipped the old one back. Thank goodness we have UPS drops at work.

My office is approximately 50 m above sea level. I posted on Facebook for people to post their altitude. I doubt it will go far. Not even sure it is accurate indoors.

Nat tells me channel 13 was videoing around our hose to catch racers. The trouble is, they were shooting at like 18:30. They need to shoot at 00:00 or so. They are out on a Thursday evening. They need to hit the place on Wednesday or Saturday evenings. They are not going to get any decent footage at the time they showed up. Now, do they want to get good coverage? Apparently some county representative turned up to defend the lax response by law enforcement. (My 2 cents)

No comments: