It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-01-13

Notes:

I was sick yesterday. I am still sick today. I went to work all day.. I lasted only because of Tylenol Cold and Sinus. I'm on drugs. Working while sick is better than watching daytime TV.

Pragmatism. that is why Democrats are gathering around the majority leader, Henry Reed.

There is another Star Trek movie coming. I think they said summer 2012. This will be Star Trek 12. I wander how long it will take to have more movies than TOC (The Original Series) episodes. If memory serves, three were 64 episodes.

My twitter feed has become a Zombie story on the run. I put weather reports on Facebook. Everything else ends up here.

My phone not having GPS is pissing me off. It is amazing how much functionality of the phone depends on those elusive satellites. I have over a year left on my contract and new phones are hugely expensive buying off the shelf. I think I can fix my phone for $50 or $60, but do I want to? Is it worth it?

I saw Saw Six near the seashore. I never saw 3 or 4, but six is here. What happened to 5? Who cares?

No comments: