It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-01-04

Notes:

So much time off that I forgot to download a new set of podcasts for today. I never checked Dilbert or UderFriendly the whole time.  I walked in to work and got to work. Nothing new really. I think I learned something today. I don't remember what it was off the top of my head. I'm sure it was worth the effort.

I heard a poem about a child who had his eye put out by a broken glass beaker. I need to find some safety glasses for Elle.

I miss having an office where I can hide. When I worked at my old employer, a huge company, I had an office so out of the way that you had tome come see 'me' to find me. No one stumbled across my presents.

Inventory at work. Yuck.

Heard an interview with a podcaster who only does Roman history podcasts. It sounds painful if I'm honest.

The Republican party needs to split. We need the Evangelical Christians on one side and every one else who feels like theiy have conservative values. The democrats would love this I'm sure. it needs to happen before conservatives will have a functional party.

No comments: