It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-01-12

Cowardice

I'm a coward. I am not so concerned about being a coward. I only fear being discovered.

I'm afraid of normal every day things like doing homework, and coughing too hard.

I'm afraid of popping my ears when I blow my nose because that is not good for them. 

I'm afraid of doing too many push-ups as I age. I'm afraid of doing too few push-ups while aging. 

I'm afraid of religion because I do not know which one is right. I'm afraid they are all all wrong.

I'm afraid of choosing the wrong mobile phone carrier because even if I live to 100 that is 1/50th of my life.

I'm afraid of having the wrong footwear on when the world collapses.

I'm afraid of joining a group on Facebook that makes me looks stupid.

I'm afraid of letting Elle surf the net.

I'm afraid of setting habits that people in the neighborhood might exploit.

I'm afraid of crossing the street even when the light is going my way.

I'm afraid of being a bad friend to people who deserve a good friend.

I'm afraid of not paying my own way.

I'm afraid of catching something every time someone coughs because I have in the past.

I''m afraid of being attacked because of the color of my skin on the bus.

I'm afraid of being a bad parent, husband, son, employee, Christian, home owner, geek, and coward.

I'm afraid I will never stand up for what is right.

I'm afraid I will miss the call.

I'm afraid the world will not know my name. I'm afraid the world will know my name.

I'm afraid the sky, the U. S., the west, the Earth is falling in to a pit of chaos.

I"m afraid of family getting sick. I'm afraid of me getting sick. I'm afraid of friends getting sick.

I'm afraid of that what I eat is killing me. I'm afraid of smoking, even though I never have.

I'm afraid of germs, virus, inoculations, ignorant indecisive scientists, and doctors who just know they are God.

I'm afraid of pretty women. I'm afraid of all women. I'm afraid of social awkwardness and saying the wrong thing.

I'm afraid of mediocrity and fame.

I'm afraid that Google will never learn how a spell checker is supposed to work.

I'm afraid that I will miss the greatest video opportunity.

I'm afraid I will accidentally film my own death.

I'm afraid the freedom of speech will only apply to those who say what every one else agrees with.

I'm afraid that everything will be copy righted or patented.

I'm afraid that human kind will simply stop wanting to survive and thrive.

I'm afraid I'm done. =]


No comments: