It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-12-04

Snow Day

I was pretty busy today at work. I didn't have much time to goof around, but due to a kind of fluke, someone swiped one of my machines and they were at lunch so I had to wait anyway, I was able to run around outside and snap some pictures of the snow wonderland that was Houston this afternoon.

The flakes were nice and big so I took some pictures and a video or two of the flakes dropping that just might come out in the wash. As the day wore on reports of other people getting let off early to go play came in. We are not so lucky. Our boss, for better or worse, is a hard ass. That is good for the business. It is a drag sometimes.

Everyone looked out the windows on our floor and gawked and laughed at the flakes. it was blowing in most of the time. The flakes were large and small. one of the ladies who I hardly ever get to smile was down right giddy. She just loved the stuff.

Most of it melted off by the time we left work. Only little bits of snow in corners and the cold and wet were left. That is the best part of the whole happening. The fact that it came, was magical, then went just as quickly made it that much better.

Elle was in the back yard making a snowman, or girl. There was not enough snow left to make more than a snow rabbit.

No comments: