It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-12-21

Notes:

So my first day of my first ever two week vacation went well. It felt pretty normal. That might be because I worked. I have to come in tomorrow as well. Some vacation I have here.

Trying to not complain any more about working on vacation days.

You have to click on your subscribed videos in YouTube and not from the email they send you. This is because they will not be marked as 'viewed' in YouTube. You will get the same videos in hte email over and over if you don't.

Not one post to Facebook all day. I just don't feel like I have anything to say. I post to Twitter. I still feel like I have nothing to say, but I don't care.

No news on the third episode of Flanking Position. I wander if there was not enough footage to stitch together in to a coherent show. The making of footage is still available below.

Video worth watching

Yes, it is another mashup that takes advantage of my generation's habits and history.

No comments: