It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-12-15

Notes:

I like Dr Karl. He is a medical doctor who has gone all scientific. He has a podcast and a blog and all that. I like how explains things and i like that when people catch him making a mistake he congratulates them. He has a bunch of books too.

There was this guy on the bus las night who had a horrible cough. It sounded bad. he had one of those coughing fits where you just can't stop. The bus was crowded and nearly every one who was up front near him had moved to standing room only in the back. i tried to get a video on my phone, but of course he stopped just as I hit the record button.

 There is a story in the U. K. about collage graduates are being charged to get work experience. It kind of reminds me of making security guards buy their uniforms from one person and automatically deducting it from their pay.

 $600 to the plumber today. I'd say I'm in the wrong business, but I could not be a plumber. I'm not centered. To be a plumber one must be a full, intelligent, balanced human being. If you are not, you will not last. They wanted $180 to replace the toilet kit in the tank of the commode that costs like $22 at Lewes. Bastards. It turns out the pipe leading in to the slab was cracked. I have no idea how to fix that. I can bullshit my way through the toilet kit.

 I listened to a podcasts about The Six Million Dollar Man. The footage where the plane crashes in the intro is real. That plane was a lift body craft and crashed at Edwards Air Force base in the sixties.

We have this Christmas lunch thing coming up at work. I didn't want to go because I do not feel comfortable at fancy resturants. Ever since prom, I just hate the whole feeling of having to act like someone I'm not. It really stirs emotional trama. So, I said "No thanks." The brand new HR person we have gets one of my friends to bully me in to going. Now let me tell you, that really settles my stomach and makes me feel at eas. Thanks HR.

No comments: